Kenya and Tanzania wildlife safari tours, is a once in a lifetime holiday travel experience. It touches something deep within you and can be an affordable getaway that will never be forgotten, by our famous guides in all parks.
Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests/need.
- Prices vary based on accommodations.
- Amboseli National Park, Kenya
- Lake Manyara National Park, Tanzania
- Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
- Ngorongoro conservation, Tanzania
- Tarangire National Park, Tanzania
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: <strong>Drive form Nairobi, Kenya to Amboseli National Park</strong>
Pick up from Nairobi hotel at around 8:15am, after briefing depart by our start driving south towards Mombasa road; proceed to via Emali to arrive at Kibo safari camp in time for lunch. At around 1600hrs, you will drive and enjoy evening game drive with very real chance of seeing lions, giraffes and elephants on the very first evening. To add to the experience, Mount Kilimanjaro will provide a beautiful back-drop. Dinner and overnight at
Day 3:</p> <ul> <li><strong>Drive from Amboseli to Arusha, Tanzania</strong>
After breakfast leave the camp for the morning and last game drive as you leave the park for Namanga border post for formalities. Proceed to Arusha for Lunch. After Lunch you can rest/walk in the city for the rest of the day. Dinner and overnight at..
Day 4: <strong>Drive from Arusha to Tarangire National Park & Lake Manyara National Park</strong>
After breakfast, start your drive to Tarangire which is about 130hrs from Arusha. Game drive all morning with picnic lunches followed by game drive on your way to Lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at…
Day 5:<strong>Drive from Lake Manyara to Ngorongoro, and then head to Serengeti after lunch</strong>
Depart to Ngorongoro after breakfast which is only 40 minutes away. Game drive in the crater followed by a packed lunch and proceed to Serengeti National Park, viewing game en route on your way to the campsite/lodge .You will have a chance to stop by at the Olduvai gorge. Dinner and overnight at…..
Meals: Lunch. Dinner . Breakfast.
Day 6: <strong>Wildebeest and Zebra migrations all day</strong>
Serengeti Full day Morning and afternoon chasing the wildebeest and Zebra migrations in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .
The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in Maasai language.
Dinner and overnight at…..
Day 7: <strong>From Serengeti to Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara</strong>
After early breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater arriving in time for lunch. Afrer lunch, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full day crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Evening game drive, return to for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: <strong>Lake Manyara to Arusha airport</strong>
After breakfast early morning game at the lake itself takes up much of the park leaving a strip of land running down its shores where game concentrates. Famous for its tree climbing lions, good elephants and lots of baboons. Upon arrival in Arusha/Moshi you will have lunch and then we will end our African safari. The group should tip the guide around $25 a day, this will depends on number of clients on safari. You will be taken to your hotel/airport, which ends our safari services.
- It is possible to have an additional half/full day game drive at Ngorongoro conservation area or other parks if you are not restricted to an early departure time from Arusha/KIA/JRO, please note that additional cost will apply.
- Please note this itinerary is subject to change with or without prior notice according to local conditions or national park rules.
- The order of places visited could also be changed according to the guide/driver’s decision.
Continue uncovering the secrets of Africa on one of our exciting optional extensions.
Balloon safari, Horseback safari, Walking safari, Motorcycle safari, Mountain biking safari, Extend your safari, Zanzibar.
DEPARTURE DATES AND TIME
The departure dates for all of our east African safaris, tours and travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs. Please contact us for further and more detailed information, as well as information on all our safaris tours, travel and trekking Kilimanjaro packages into Tanzania and east African in general.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING US.
- 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park entrance fee
- Crater tour as per the Itinerary
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Any applicable taxes Excludes
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International flight
- Kenya Visa is 50
- entry into Tanzania for American$100
- Australian is $100 p/p
- Tips to porters and drivers
- Optional Masai village
- Nairobi and Arusha accommodation
- Nairobi city excursions.