8 day adventure through Tanzania and Rwanda. This once in a lifetime Safari experience is customizable to meet your needs. Contact us today to learn more.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING US.
Welcome to The Best of Rwanda and Tanzania – 8 Days Tour
Arrive in Kigali
After an early breakfast at your hotel, you’ll proceed directly to the Volcanoes National Park’s headquarters to meet your guides. After completing the briefing, we’ll embark on the once in a lifetime experience of tracking the enigmatic mountain gorillas. This activity can take anywhere between 2-6 hours of trekking through the mountain forest.
Kigali - Arusha
Fly to Tanzania’s Kilimanjaro Airport in the afternoon/early evening and overnight in Arusha.
Arusha, Tarangire - Lake manyara
Lake Manyara - Serengeti via Ndutu area
Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro - Arusha.
DEPARTURE DATES AND TIME
The departure dates for all of our east African safaris, tours and travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs. Please contact us for further and more detailed information, as well as information on all our safaris tours, travel and trekking Kilimanjaro packages into Tanzania and east African in general.
Upon arrival in Arusha/Moshi you will have lunch and then we will end our African safari. The group should tip the guide around $25 a day, this will depends on number of clients on safari. You will be taken to your hotel/airport, which ends our safari services.
- It is possible to have an additional half/full day game drive at Ngorongoro conservation area or other parks if you are not restricted to an early departure time from Arusha/KIA/JRO, please note that additional cost will apply.
- Please note this itinerary is subject to change with or without prior notice according to local conditions or national park rules.
- The order of places visited could also be changed according to the guide/driver’s decision.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Airport pickup & drop off
- Mountain Guide, Cook, Porters
- Park Fees
- Hut Fees
- Rescue Fee
- Air rescue fees, in case of an evacuation. AMREF flying doctor.
- All food and Catering equipment’s, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Certificate of Achievement
- Free storage of excess baggage not required on the Mountain
- Fully equipped High Altitude and Wilderness First Aid Kit/S
- Oxygen tanks
- Summit-Trails Complimentary T-shirt
EXCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Drinks and Laundry at hotel
- Personal Mountain Gears
- Sleeping bags/Available for rent
- Sleeping matt/Available for rent
- Gratuities/ Tipping for team/crew
- Medical and personal Luggage Insurance
- Any excess luggage more than 15 KG per client
- Any amendments to the above itinerary
- Value Added Tax (VAT)